Friday, August 17, 2007

My Last Post -- for now

By the time you read this, I'll probably be hopping gâ'axao stations (in suspended animation, of course) on my way to Earth, if I'm not there already. We've been having connection problems somewhere in the line, so I typed this up and asked that it be sent as soon as possible.

Anyway, I can't be long at this, so I'll just explain briefly. They're going to be suppressing my memory -- putting some false memories in. As far as anyone on Earth is concerned, I took a very long vacation around the world. And even if I do manage to regain memory, if the Xala decide not to start any serious trade relations with any nation on Earth, they've made sure there's nothing to prove they were ever there. "No verifiable evidence", they call it -- which I presume is their version of plausible denial.

Anyway, I'm sorry I couldn't do more. They tell me that they'll put a yela'kaja on to give some updates and such on whatever news there is. As for me, I'm just going to return to Earth, recuperate from all that crazy food and all the planet-hopping, and be a normal human being again -- at least until they decide to bring me back (if they do).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.